Friday 6 April 2018

All I Need Is





Get The Look ::

 
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa 
Skin Applier :: Doutzen - Mixed @ Deetalez
Ears - Stretched Ears  @ Mandala
Mesh Body Inc Bento Hands & High Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
  
Look :: 

Hair :: Steph - Candy (Rare) @ Doe at GachaLand (New) (G)
Eyes :: Kourt Eyes #24
Lashes :: Kourt Lashes #15
Eyeshadow :: Kourt Eyeshadow1 #1
All @ Kourt Gacha @ Ascendant at Oh My Gacha! (Opens 7th April) (New) (G)
Collar :: Ana Collar - Meow - White @ Infiniti at Oh My Gacha! (Opens 7th April) (New) (G)
Romper :: Springtime Romper - White @ [trs] at Oh My Gacha! (Opens 7th April) (New)(G)
Rings :: Accessories For Maitreya Bento - Rings 4 @ FormaNails (New)   
Nail Polish :: Femile @ The Plastik 
Shoes :: Hanna Heels @ Phedora at Blush (New)
Phedora Mainstore LM
 
Other:: 
  Pose ::Cielo @ Label Motion
Location :: Soul 2 Soul
 
 🖋Notes 🖋
 (G) Denotes Gacha Item
** Older Items May No Longer Be Available
Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx