Thursday 7 December 2017

Secrets Never To Be Told


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/38011529615/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/






Get The Look πŸ’‹

 
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa  
Skin Applier :: Doutzen II - BE - Mixed @ Deetalez
Mesh Body Inc Bento Hands & High Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look :: 
Hair :: No.45'16 -Redheads - @ (Red)Mint
Necklace :: Shiny Necklace Set @ Chain at Whimsical (New)
Dress :: Rowella - Fatpack @ Le Fil Casse at Uber (New)

  Other:: 
Pose :: I'm So Sorry Loves, I Can't Remember What Pose I Used, But Know It Was A Le Poppycock One!!
Location :: Holiday Trace
 
 πŸ–‹Notes πŸ–‹
 (G) Denotes Gacha Item
** Older Items May No Longer Be Available
Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 
πŸ’‹
 
Thanks So Much For Stopping By 
Happy Shoppings Loves! 
xx B xx