Saturday 25 February 2017

It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/33110914975/in/dateposted-public/


💟 Click Image For High Res/Close Up 💟    
 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/32954519632/in/dateposted-public/




Ello again Pookies & happy Saturday to ya! 💕
I'm going to start today's posty with my super cute socks and booties, because I'm actually late in sharing them with you guys, and they're just too Goddam cute to miss! The Darcy Boots were a new release for The Coven, but unfortunately the round has just ended (bloody Sods law, I hate that Sod, hes a pain in the arse) I checked the Phedora Main Store earlier and as yet they haven't been placed out, but have no fear they will be very soon! The boots (and socks) are fitted for Maitreya, both Slinks and all Belleza bodies and include a HUD with 28 colours for 6 parts.
I searched all over the grid for what I wanted to wear with these boots (cosy but sexy was what I was thinking) and finally found what I was looking for at The Kawaii Fair. The Sukebe Knit Dresses are available in 6 colours and are fitted to Maitreya bodies only. 
Finally Arise have two gorgeous new tattoos out at the new round of Lost & Found. I have been inked with the Love Tattoo which includes 2 shades on system tattoo layers and appliers for Omega & TMP. 
That's all for now my lovelies, thanks so much for stopping by, and as always ~
Happy Shoppings!
💋
B.
xx


Get The Look 💋

   
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa  
Skin Applier :: Gia - Mid Tone  @ Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Rana Eyes - 9 @ Arise at The Chapter Four  (New) 
Ears :: Falling Star Ears @ Eclipse Art Studio at Tres Chic  (New)
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Bento Pro Hands @ Vista 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look ::
Hair :: Claire - Blones Roots @ Sintiklia
Nose Stud :: Gemstone Nose Stud @ Pomposity 
Dress ::  Sukebe Knit - Grey @ Altair at Kawaii Project (New) 
Tattoo :: The Love Tattoo - Light @ Arise at Lost Found (New)
Socks & Boots :: Darcy Boots @ Phedora (New) (In Store Soon)
  
Other ::
Pose 1 :: On Sundays at Le Poppycock 
Pose 2 :: My Back at Artis Poses
 Location :: Bal Harbour
 💋
   xx B xx