Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas Is Coming!



πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ

Christmas Is Coming!





Ello again my Lovelies! πŸ’•
Another brilliant new shopping week is upon us, and there are so many gorgeous goodies to snaffle. 
As you will know, Christmas is just around the corner, I was able to finally get started on my RL Chrimbo shopping this weekend after being ill so I feel I can actually look forward to the big day now without stressing \o/ 
As well as decorating our homes and workplaces in RL we also need to decorate our places in SL, and {Your Dreams} have some gorgeous decor sets that can deffo help with that. The set I am showcasing today is the Christmas At Home Gacha Collection at Tres Chic. The collection comprises 8 pieces with 2 being rare. 
For my LOTD I have the uber cute and snuggly new releases by Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts. The North Capri Leggings & River baggy Sweaters are both fitted for Maitreya, 2 Slinks and 3 Belleza mesh bodies. Each colour pack includes 1 colour and 1 plain version with 16 colour packs of each to choose from.
My boots were a past group gift at Reign, and as far as I know are not available to purchase, but they're  my fave winter boots and went perfectly with the pants, so I just had to wear them! 
That's all for now folks, so as always ~
Happy Shopping! 
πŸ’•

Get The Look πŸ’‹

Scene :: 
 House ::  House (Rare)
Large Trees ::  Pine Tree
Decorated Trees :: Christmas Tree
Snowman :: Mr  Snowman
Snow Woman :: Mrs  Snowman
Words Tree :: Letter Tree
Reindeer :: Reindeer
Sleigh ::  Sleigh (Rare)
All :: Christmas At Home Gacha Collection @ {Your Dreams} at Tres Chic  (New)
 
Skybox & White Trees :: Snowy Forest Skybox @  Anara on Marketplace
Me ::
 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Alex @ LOGO
Face Applier ::  Aria - Dark  @ Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Freya Eyes - Grass @ Arise at Lost & Found (New)
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant @ Slink  
 
Look ::
Hair/Earmuffs  :: Billie - Essential Tones @ !Oleander
Top :: River Baggy Sweater @ Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Pants :: North Capri Leggings @ Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Boots :: Not Yo Momma's Knit Boots @ Reign (Past Group Gift - NO Longer Available)  

Other ::
  Poses  :: The Anais Mini Series @ An Lar Poses
Location :: Home
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx