Tuesday 4 October 2016

Peace & Quiet



Peace & Quiet

💟 Click Image For High Res/Close Up 💟


Ello again Babettes! 💕
Did ya miss me? Lmao
Real Life has been hella busy over the last few days and I haven't been able to log into SL for any decent length of time (stoopid RL lol) but hopefully things have settled down again and I can get back in to my routine!
Ok so for this posty I have not one but two gorgeous gacha collections.
The first collection we have here in the gorgeous Lust Supreme by Knick Knacks at The Crossroads. There are 11 pieces in this collection with 7 commons, 2 uncommons and 2 rares. (There is one piece of this collection missing from my pic, the newspaper was eaten by SL when I rezzed it, so yeah thanks for that SL!)
The other collection is the lush Rustic Love collection by Your Dreams at Shiny Shabby. There are 10 pieces to this collection, with 7 being common and 3 being rare.
I have housed my goodies in the lovely Sleepless Attic Skybox by Dust Bunnies - see I *told* ya I'd make use of all the sale stuffs I got! :D

Thats all for now loves, so as ever ~
Happy (Gacha) Shopping!
💕

Get The Look 💋

  Scene ::
Daybed :: Daybed Adult (Rare)
Iron Art :: Iron Wall Decor (Uncommon)
Candelabra :: Candles
Sculpture :: Bust Pedestal (Rare)
Specs (In Nook)  :: Glasses
Table ::  Table With Lace (Uncommon)
Cushion :: Pillow
Rug ::  Square Carpet
Vases :: 3 Pots
All ::  Lust Supreme Gacha Collection @ Knick Knacks at Crossroads (New) 

Bucket Of Tulips (In Nook) :: Tulips Bucket
Chair :: Chair Reception
Table :: Table
Candles (On Both Tables) :: Candle
Jug Of Tulips :: Tulips Jug
All ::   Rustic Love Gacha Collection @ {Your Dreams} at Shiny Shabby (New) 

Build :: Sleepless Attic Skybox @ Dust Bunny

Location :: Home
 💋
   xx B xx