Tuesday 27 September 2016

Treble Trouble



Triple Trouble

πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ

Triple Trouble




Ellooooooo Dolls! πŸ’•
OMG what a day it's been for technology here. I think the gremlins have been out in force. ◑︿◐
Firstly, this morning I tried to log into SL with my morning cuppa, to get a head start on today's blog post (RL was busy yesterday hence late post) but of course, with it being Tuesday, SL was just a hideous mess and I couldn't successfully log in. 
I decided to go off and do housework with my morning brew (shudders) but thought I'd run some security and system checks and then finished off with a disk defrag, prob #2 occurred right there with my defrag not getting past 75% after hourssssss :o/
Finally when I turned off my PC, windows wanted to update before shuting down - fine I said and let it do it's thing, but alas when I came to turn PC on later it was stuck in a state of limbo with a black screen and moving circle of dots. This went on for a couple of hours until I got brave enough to reset my PC (Eeeps!) Luckily that fixed it, the updates continued installing successfully and now all seems ok (Phew) \o/
As you can probably tell I am by no way a techy goddess -  I only wish I was - and my PC (Betsy, to give her her proper name) is mah baby  (my last PC died a death at the same time as my laptop - God rest the twins lol) so anything that goes wrong, I tend to panic and stress. Today has NOT been a fun day. Add to those bigger probs, my lovely little rat is dying (my rat being my mouse lol) and is double clicking shit left right and centre  ◑︿◐
They say trouble comes in threes (we cant count SL being a bitch as a trouble,  cos she's a bitch every week right?) so I hope that is my three techy troubles for the duration cos I don't think my lil heart could cope with any more! 

Oh-kaaaaay finally on to today's posty with goodies from Mesh Body Addicts, the current round ends on 1st October so there are only a few days left to get your MBA stuffs!
Moon Elixir have the uber cute n sooo sexeh Nymphette dress. The dress includes an optional harness and is available in 10 colours.  Nymphette is fitted to the Maitreya body only. 
My sexeh lil shoes are also available at MBA. The Beatrice heels are by Phedora and fitted to Maitreya, Slink and Belleza feet with a 30 colour hud for 5 colour change parts. 
 My sexeh lil leg harness is by Tabou at WCF6.  The Leg Harness includes an upper and lower part for both legs, but I have opted to wear just one of each per leg. There are 3 colours to choose from and are copy/mod for the perfect fit. 
Finally the wicked Formanails have some really original and quirky bubble nails. The nails include a HUD with 16 nail colours and 4 metals. The Bubble Nails are fitted for Maitreya and Slink Casual/Elegant hands.
Thats all for now Chicks, so as ever ~
Happy Shopping!
 πŸ’•

Get The Look πŸ’‹


  Body Basics ::
Head :: Destiny - Fatpack @ Catwa 
Skin Applier :: Gia - Freckles - Midtone @ Lara Hurley
Lashes ::  Catwa Lashes Applier - Fatpack @ Arise at Cosmetics Fair (New)
 Eyes :: Lisa Eyes - Gold @ Arise at Anybody (New)
Ears :: Steking Ears - Series 5 @ Mandala 
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Casual @ Slink  
 
Look ::
Hair :: My Hair - Sungso - Blondes @ [monso] at Collabor88 (New)
Earrings :: Fluffy Earrings @ Bubble at Fluffy & Fierce (New)
Eyeliner ::  Kim - Pure @ Arise at Applique (New)
Tattoo :: FreeMoon - White - 50% @ Queen Of Ink at Lost & Found  (New)
Dress / Harness :: Nymphette - Fatpack @ Moon Elixir at Mesh Body Addicts (New) (Closes 1st Oct)
 Nails :: Bubble Nails @ Formanails (New)
Rings :: The Grovie Rings @ The Plastik at N21 (New)
 Garters :: Leg Straps - White @ Tabou at Whore Couture Fair 6 (New)
Shoes ::  Beatrice - 30 Colours @ Phedora at Mesh Body Addicts (New) (Closes 1st Oct)
 Other ::
 Poses :: Marina @ Label Motion (New) 
Location :: The Trace Too 
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx