Saturday 13 August 2016

Forest Family



Forest Family

♡ Click Image For High Res/Close Up ♡



Ello again Dolls & happy Saturday! 
I have a gorgeous lil forest family to share with you guys, cos as soon as I saw it I HAD to blog ♡
The Forest Animals Tree Scene is by Dreamland Designs at the Perfect 10 event and includes all 3 deer, the log, swaying tree and flowers. I've also used 2 of the Old broken pathways for my scene plus the Old Overgrown Bench. All items at Perfect 10 are discounted by at least 50% but be quick - this round ends on 15th August.
So as always ~
Happy Shopping!


Get The Look ::

 
   Scene:: 
  Gazebo :: Forest Family With Log :: Forest Animals Tree Scene
Pathway :: Old Broken Pathway
Bench :: Old Overgrown Bench
All @ Dreamland Designs at Perfect 10 (Until August 15th)
Location :: Home  

xx B xx