Friday 15 July 2016

Between The Lines



Between The Lines




Ellooooo Poppets! ♡
I have just got back from Hair Fair, and OMFG sooooo many hairs, seriously. I know I said I'd make a hair only post today but I have bought so many, and have the demo's for soooo many more that I'm so gonna need, that I'm just gonna have to show you them as I go, cos, honestly, sooo many - girls this is the best Hair Fair yet (and actually Guys, you don't miss out either, I saw tons of men's styles as I was shopping) Donations vary per store but all are raising funds for the wicked Wigs For Kids (links and info here), such a worthy cause means guilt free shopping soooo win - win right? 
So Phoenix Hair have 4 exclusive new styles out, the first I showed here yesterday, and today I have on the smokin' Hannah. Each colour pack includes 3 sizes plus physics layer and alpha, and there are 9 packs to choose from ♡
My  sexeh lil bodehsuit is by Insanya at MBA. Kat bodysuit is fitted to Maitreya & Slink Hourglass/Physique and includes a HUD with 6 textures.
My killer pants are by Seul at Kustom 9 and are fitted for Maitreya and Slink Hourlgass. There are 8 patent colours to choose from.
My wicked tattoo is by PMS at Pretty Things. The Pretty Cruel tattoo is unisex, includes 3 shades on Omega & TMP appliers.
Finally Eclipse Art Studio have a wicked new lip piercing available at the main store. Trudy includes 3 metals and a resize menu. 
Happy Shopping! 

Get The Look ::

 
 Body Basics ::
Head :: Nicole @ Genesis Labs 
Skin Applier :: Tanya @ Lara Hurley 
Freckles ::  Freckles 01 (Genesis) @ Veechi at anyBody (New)
Body Applier - Midtone @ Lara Hurley 
Eyes :: Lily Mesh Eyes #3 @ Go & See at anyBody (New)
  Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant 1 @ Slink 

Look ::
Hair :: Hannah - Light Blondes @ Phoenix Hair at Hair Fair (New) (Opens Tomorrow - LM To Follow)
 Lip Piercing :: Trudy Mouth Piercing @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Necklaces :: The Wenje Jewelery @ The Plastik at The Liaison Collaborative (New)
Tattoo :: Pretty Cruel - Light @ PMS at Pretty Things (New)
Body :: Kat Bodysuit - Lust @ Insanya at MBA (New)
Cuffs :: Modrem Cuffs @  Eclipse Art Studio
 Nails :: Mesh Nails - Long @ Zoz
Polish :: Lush Flowers @ Zoz at MBA (New)
Pants :: Patent Skinnies - Onyx @ Seul at Kustom9 (New)
Shoes ::  Zinnia Heels @ Glamistry

  Other ::
 Poses ::
Raw *A* @ Le Poppycock 
Yolanda @ An Lar Poses
Location :: Hathian
 
xx B xx