Friday 20 May 2016

Silence Is The Only Sound I'll Hear Tonight



Silence Is The Only Sound I'll Hear Tonight



Ello again Cherubs!
Happy happy Friiiidaaaaaay! \o/ 
I have Knick Knacks gorgeous new collection at Tres Chic to share with you guys today. The Sonata Collection is full of rich fabrics & textures and comprises all the items you see here plus a rug variant. The Daybed is available in PG and Adult options and the collection can be purchased separately or as discounted fatpack. 
We also have Ariskea at The Dark Style Fair with the rather lush Silk Lily Lamps. There are four colours to choose from, all lush high shine glossy gorgeousness.
The build I found on Marketplace, I tried to TP to the inworld store before I bought it but no location was found, which is a shame as I think I'd like to investigate this store more. With that said  I do love the skybox :- its mesh, the textures are lush and there are a few variants, with differing prims/LI, sizes and details. Tonight I needed a nice low prim/ L.I one and at 36 prims this really does the job. Heres hoping The Den get a new inworld location soon.
Happy Shopping!

Get The Look ::


Scene ::
Build :: Room 142 @ The Den on Marketplace 
Black Lamp :: Darkveins  Silk Lily Lamp - BlackHole
Red Lamps :: Darkveins Silk Lily Lamp - BloodSoft
 
Curtain :: A Note Of Curtains
Chaise ::  The Daybed (PG)
Painting (Double) :: Frames Cellos 2
Papers :: Music Sheets
Painting (Single) :: Music is love
Rug :: Rug Sonata C
 
xx B xx