Thursday 21 January 2016

We're Only Human



We're Only Human

We're Only Human


Hey gorgeous girlies!!!
I popped over to Kustom9 yesterday to try my luck at the new Genesis Labs gacha. I didn't hold out much hope for a Nelly head as gachas tend to hate me, but I figured if I got some of the make ups I'd still be a happy bunny cos I can use them on my Nicole head (which has been by a mile my favourite head so far). To my surprise on my 7th go I lucked out with the gorgeous Nelly - Emotions \o/ Sooooo super happy as she is just as beautiful as I had thought (I tend to love demos and quickly unlove the finally purchased full version - sods law, right?)
Someone in the Genesis Group said "She has a resting Bitch face" and she does! She is cute but sassy, and I am quickly becoming a bit of a Gen Labs head addict.

Onto my look today which begins with the gorgeous new hair by Runaway. Carrie will be exclusively available at The Fantasy Collective which opens tomorrow. There are 3 sizes includes, boobs, regular and fitted plus colour change hud for the hair tie.

We also have some sexeh and sassy leather trews by Loom. The Emy leather pants are avilable in 8 colours and sizes include fitted sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink, plus 5 fitmesh sizes and 5 standard mesh sizes.

I chose to forgo a top, in favour of a killer tatt and tie combo :D
(I am actually wearing pasties under the gorgeous hair, but you can't really see them, though I've still credited them as they are my fave pasties so deserve a mention)
The Gentlemens Tie is by !nfinity and includes sizes for both male and female in 5 sizes for each, and is avialble in silver, or black versions.
The killer tatt is by Speakeasy, and is freeeeee for all the Speakeasy VIP's. Two shades are included, with appliers for Slink, Omega and TMP.

Finally, killer heels are provided by the fab Phedora. The Nicole heels are fitted for Belleza, Eve, N-Core, Maitreya, Slink and TMP feet. Get em at The Dressing Room.

Happy Shopping!

Get The Look::

Body:: 
Mesh Head :: Nelly - Emotions 2.0 (Rare) @ Genesis Labs at Kustom9 (New) (Gacha)
Eyeshadow ::15 -  Eyeshadows Neon @ Genesis Labs at Kustom9 (New) (Gacha)
Lippy :: 17 -Dafne - Magic Of The Night @ Genesis Labs (Gacha)
Eyes :: Triumph Eyes - Oxidation @ IKON
Ears ::  Stretched Ears - Omimi @ Mandala
Mole :: Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Mesh Body :: Lara @ Maitreya
Hands :: Elegant @ Slink
Feet :: High @ Slink

Look ::
Hair :: Carrie - Ombres & Roots @ Runaway at The Fantasy Collective (Opens 22nd Jan)
 Ear Cuffs :: Webbed ear Cuffs @ Scene (New)
(For a clearer image of the ear cuffs, see post below)
Tie :: Gentlemans Tie - Female @ !nfinity (New)
Tattoo :: Navak Tattoo - Fresh @ Speakeasy (VIP Gift) (New)
Pasties - Innocent Pasties @ Eclipse Art Studio
Gloves :: Bow Leather Gloves - Slink Elegant @ **RE** at Shiny Shabby (New)
Pants :: Emy Leather Pant - Black @ Loom (New)
Shoes :: Nicole Heels - Onyx @ Phedora at The Dressing Room (New)
::
Other::
Poses :: Lean Pose Pack @ Image Essentials 
Location ::  Vila Mimosa
 
xx B xx