Monday 11 January 2016

Time So Slow



Time So Slow

Time So Slow




Get The Look::

Body:: 
Skin :: Selene - Honey 11 - Black @ Alterego at Oh My Gacha (New)
Hairbase - Fleek @ Unorthodox
Eyes :: Sovereign Eyes - Brown @ IKON
Ears ::  Stretched Ears - Omimi @ Mandala
Mole :: Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Mesh Body :: Lara @ Maitreya
Hands :: Elegant 1@ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink
Shape :: My Own - Not For Sale  

Look ::
Hair :: Bryn Two Tone - Candy & Blonde @ Doe at Oh My Gacha (New)
Piercing ::  Eleonore Piercing at LouLou at Oh My Gacha (New)
Collar :: Guided To The Dark (Rare) @ Manik Queen at Oh My Gacha (New)
Dress :: Sequins Dress @ Abhorrent at anyBody (New)
Tattoo :: Minal Tattoo - Faded @ Speakeasy at anyBody (New)
Bracelets :: Ringles 2 - Black @ Formanails
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 - Long @ Zoz 
Mani / Pedi :: Joy Darks - Fatpack @ Zoz at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Shoes ::  Nemesis Boots @ KC at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
  Other::
Poses :: Hot Air @ Le Poppycock
& Blog My Nails @ Something New
Location :: Vila Mimosa 
 
xx B xx