Tuesday 5 January 2016

Stone Cold Heart



Stone Cold Heart

Stone Cold Heart

Stone Cold Heart





Ello again Loves ♡

And a very Happy New Year to ya'll! 
Are you recovered from the excesses? I am - just about! After eating an elephants body weight in chocolate and drinking my own weight in cocktails I was so so ready for Detox January \o/

I have tons of new releases to show you, to begin our brand new year of SL shopping heaven :D
I actually started this post yesterday, but it took me soo long - I'm obviously out of practise -eek - that by the time I was happy with my pictures it was time for bed lol

Soooo  we begin with some sassy killer shorties by Urban Street at Suicide Dollz, these are wicked and show just the right amount of cheek  ლ(╹◡╹)ლ   There are 10 prints to choose from, from girly pastel prints to more gothic inspired prints and each includes 5 standard mesh sizes and fitted versions for Slink Hourglass & Original (I wore the small size on my Maitreya body) 

I went all over SL looking for a nice fitted mesh top to pair with the shorts, I eventually found one I liked from Addams, I've heard a lot about this store but this is the first time I've been, it won't be the last though, there are loads of cute separates I have my beady little eyes on :D 

Speakeasy have another gorgeous tattoo out, the Mai Tattoo is a main store release and includes 2 shades, with appliers for Slink & Omega included. 

The gorgeous Plastik have some wicked brand spanking new earrings out at the main store. The Arambe earrings include 3 wear sizes, are resizeable and moddable also, and are nano compatible. Each earring set includes 30 colours, changeable  by HUD. 

Zoz have 2 new mani/pedis out new at Cosmopolitan, the first Imma show ya are the Dusted appliers, which are available seperately for Maitreya/Slink/Zoz Mesh Nails or the Fatpack includes all 3 appliers. Each set holds 9 polishes.

Finally Bens Beauty have cute lil heels out at The Showroom.The Olla Bow Heels are for the Slink High foot only and include a HUD with 30 colours on 4 colour change parts, plus 4 metals.

Phew, its a while since I have chatted your ears (Eyes? Seeing as you're reading not listening?) off, right? Lol only cos I was so busy before Christmas, but normal service is now resumed! 
So as ever ....

Happy Shopping ♡


Get The Look::

Body:: 
Mesh Head :: Nicole - Latte @ Genesis at Collabor88 (New)
 Eyes :: Dafne Eyes @ Genesis at Kustom9 (Gacha) (New) 
Eyeliner :: Dafne Eyeliners (Secret) @ Genesis at Kustom9 (Gacha) (New) 
Lips :: Magic Of The Night  @ Genesis at Kustom9 (Gacha) (New) 
Ears ::  Stretched Ears - Omimi @ Mandala
Mole :: Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Mesh Body :: Lara @ Maitreya
Hands :: Elegant 1@ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink
Shape :: My Own - Not For Sale  

Look ::
  Hair :: Jess - Night Shadow @ Wasabi Pills
Glasses :: Grave Digger Glasses - Silver @ Le Morte
Earrings :: The Arambe Earrings - Regs @ The Plastik (New)
Tattoo :: Mai Tattoo - Faded @ Speakeasy (New)
Top :: Fractal Top - Black Leather @ Addams
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 - Long @ Zoz 
Mani / Pedi :: Dusted @ Zoz at Cosmopolitan (New)
Shorts :: Cupy Shorts - Blk Heart @ UrbanStreet at Suicide Dollz (New)
Tights :: Tights - Black @ Insanya 
Shoes :: Olla Bow High Heels @ Bens Beauty at The Showroom (New)
  Other::
 Poses :: Mixed @ Le Poppycock
Location :: Virtual Decay
 
xx B xx