Monday 28 September 2015

Unbreakable


Heyyaaaa Dolls!

Lots to share in today's posty so I'll start from the body, and work to the outfit and hope I don't miss anybody out!

Alterego have a brand new skin tone to add to their already extensive collection. Victoria is now also available in this beautiful Snow tone, exclusively at Totally Top Shelf (opening 2nd October). She also includes eyeshadows, lipsticks and brows, plus body and mouth appliers. 

My eyes are a group gifty I snaffled from the VIP room at Suicidal Unborn. There are over 20 wicked gifts, for a group that only costs 300L to join - totes bargs right? But I'm at the point where I really need LL to up the groups again to sayyyy, 100+ mebbee? C'mon make it happen LL :o/

Runaway have another gorgeous new hair out, at The Fantasy Carnival. Alice is a partial hair to be worn with hairbases (included) its both edgy and cute and the Ombre pack (my fave) is super adorbs.

My gorgeous tattoo is by G.I.D at Body Mod Expo. The Arise tatt has 3 shades and includes Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and TMP appliers plus underwear layers and tattoo layers.

My top is the newest group gifty at Suicidal Unborn. The Printed Halter Top includes 6 prints changeable by hud (Of course I HAD to wear the cat print \o/), is mesh and includes 5 sizes.

Finally my skirt & boots are by Insanya, and can be found at 2 locations. The Lotus skirt is available at The Black Dot Project until 4th October and features 8 straps textures, 3 belts, and 2 metals. The D3mon1a Boots are at Body Mod Expo and are available in 5 colours and feature 11 colour change parts.

Happy Shopping!


Unbreakable

Unbreakable







Body::
Skin - Victoria - Snow - Dark Brow - Natural @ Alterego at Totally Top Shelf (New) (Opens 2nd October- LM To Follow)
Eyes - Tender Eyes - All Colours @ Suicdal Unborn (Group Gift)
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5 @ Mandala
Mouth - Open Mouth Pro @ [PXL]
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink
  Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
 Hair - Alice - Ombres @ Runaway at The Fantasy Collective (New)
Glasses - Cat Eyes Glasses @ Zoom at Tres Chic (New)
Septum Piercing - Ryouta Septum  - Pack 1 @ Lustrage at Body Mod Expo (New)
Tattoo - Arise Tattoo @ G.I.D at Body Mod Expo (New)
 Top - Printed Halter Top @ Suicidal Unborn (New) (Group Gift)
Bracelets - Cut Hearts Cuffs Set @ Bubble at Body Mod Expo (New)
Skirt - Lotus Skirt - All Colours @ Insanya at The Black Dot Project (New)
Boots - d3mon1a Boots - Fatpack @ Insanya at Body Mod Expo (New)
Other::  
  Poses - My Attic Set @ Label Motion at My Attic (New)
Location - The Great Fissure 
 
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx