Monday 20 July 2015

The Lonely Hour


Hey hey pookies,
Lots more news for this evenings posty, with goodies from {Vision} - S&F, Phoenix Hair at Hair Fair, Speakeasy and The Plastik at The End event, Tabou Irresistible at Oh My Gacha, and Glamistry at Kustom 9 ツ

P.S Glad to report that my clothes stayed on tonight - this neighbourhood doesn't look like the best place to lose ya clothes, right? LOL

Happy Shopping!









 
Body::
Skin - Janae - No Brow - No Cleavage - After @ Alterego at Oh My Gacha (New)
Brows - Sassy Brows - Black @ The Sugar Garden
Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Brown @ IKON
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5  @ Mandala
Lashes  - Angel Lashes #3  @ Lolita at Oh My Gacha (New)
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya
 Hands - Casual @ Slink 
Feet - High  Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Roxane - Reds @ Phoenix Hair at Hair Fair (New)
Headband - Flowers Headpiece - Black (Rare) @ Tabou Irresistible at Oh My Gacha (New)
Lip Gloss - My LipGloss Is Poppin' - Monotone 1 @ HighRize (New)
Choker - Noob Choker - Black @ Tabou Irresistible at Oh My Gacha (New)
Necklaces & Ring Set - The Eyeris Jewelry @ The Plastik at The End (New)
Tattoo - Curse Tattoo - Faded @ Speakeasy at The End (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets @ Bens Beauty
Dress - Ellesse Mesh Dress - Black @ {Vision} - S&F (New)
Shoes - Ramonda Heels - Animal Print Edt @ Glamistry at Kustom9 (New)
Other::
  Poses - Dina @ Label Motion
Location - Sarawak 
 
   Happy Shopping!
xx B xx