Monday 1 June 2015

We'll Find A Way


Ello again Cherubs ♡

Monday is here again, but rather than being blue about it, we could try getting in to The Arcade - haaa NOT! I dunno about you guys but I'm not even going to attempt to get in for a couple of days, I just haven't got the patience to keep pressing that TP button over and over and over again, and even if the lag doesnt affect me too badly when I get there, the people lag walking through me - does! So no, I will try in a couple of days for the (surprisingly few) items I want to try my hand at.

So, elsewhere on the grid, Shock, Eclipse Art Studio, Magika, !nfinity, Zoz, and FormaNails all have news to keep our shopping (& !nfinity's case - hunting!) fingers happy ♡











Body::
Skin - Lydia - Caramel - No Brow @ AlterEgo 
Hairbase - Fleek @ Unorthodox
Ears - Simple Ears @ Mandala 
 Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Brown  @ IKON
Eyebrows - Brow #1 - Brown - Dark @ PMS on MP 
Lashes - Lashes 32 @ Tameless
 Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez 
Mouth -  Open Mouth Pro V2 @ [PXL]
Lipgloss - Glossy Lip Highlights - 3D @ Izzies
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - High @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Restless - Hud 03 @ Magika (New)
Hairbow - Rockabilly Bandana Headband @ Zombie Suicide
Face Piercing - Defiance Piercing - Black @ !nfinity (Men Only Hunt (New)
Face Piercing - Bridge - Bare Code @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Eyeliner - Tribal Liner 2+In @ Damned On MP
Tattoo - Dollie - Faded @ Speakeasy
Top - Summer Top - Black @ [NV] (New)
Necklace -  Cashout Chain @ Scene
Hip Piercings - Falling Star Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Hand Bracelets - RingBlume 2 @ FormaNails (New)
Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Mesh Nails - Black Corset Polish @ Zoz at Indulgence (New)
(Full Mani In Next Post) 
Jeans - Shut Up Jeans - Fatpack @ SHOCK (New)
Boots - Triumph - Worn @ Gos
Other::
Poses - Luna @ {Imeka}  
Location - Crack Den
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx