Monday 6 April 2015

Ocean Dreams


Ello again Dolls

It seems ages since my last posty, but I have spent this Easter on my sickbed feeling really really ill   ◑︿◐
Although not feeling 100% yet I have been dying to get back to blogging, and thought a nice summery beach post would cheer me up  ツ

So gorgeous news from Hollipocket & Highrize, and a welcome return to one of my fave beach sims - The Trace









Body::
Skin - Layla - Caramel - No Brow Alterego 
Ears - Omimi Stretched Ears  @ Mandala
Eyebrows - Sassy Brows - Black @ The Sugar Garden 
Eyelashes - Lashes - 33 @ Tameless 
Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Armor @ IKON   
Teeth - Open Mouth Pro V2 @ [PXL] 
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez 
Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Slink Casual & Splayed @ Slink
Feet - Slink High Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sale
Look::
Hair - Listen - Hud 03 @ Magika (New)
Glasses - Round Glasses - Pink Cupcake @ Tabou Irresistible (Hunt item - Cherry Cake Hunt) (New)
Bikini - String Kini #1 - Set 3 @ Hollipocket at Sweet Cupcake Fair (New)
Shorts - Exposed Shorts - Light Blue @ HighRize at THICK (New)
Other::
Poses - Carola @ Label Motion 
Location -The Trace

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx