Sunday 22 February 2015

Lips Don't Lie


Ello again Me Lovelies <3

Happy Sunday!

Here we have news from (Red)Mint, Livalle, Unbothered at THICK,  and the new Sweet Lips mesh mouth at PXL.

So,  PXL's mesh mouth - The Sweet Lips.  I was never a fan of the other mesh mouths available, but I have a teeth set from PXL that are pretty cool, so I thought Id give it a shot. I have to be honest, I don't LOVE it. I haven't had that 'OMFG this is amaze!',  like I did with my other mesh body parts.
But the Sweet Lips have a lovely shape, with that Julia Roberts-esque, almost flat cupids bow.  The teeth are realistic, and there isn't that nasty alpha prim visible from the side like on Teeth Add Ons.
I would have liked to have seen more piercing and teeth options with the mouth, but I suspect they will come as extra add ons - at a price, but, that is yet to be seen.  
Although my Glam Affair shade doesn't yet have a Sweet Lips applier (Glam Affair do have some shades of the applier available at Shiny Shabby), I used a skin preset (13 for my India tone) and its blended pretty well. It's not seemless by any stretch of the imagination, and I had to edit the modifiable version to fit my face (I also had to edit my close up pic, to remove obvious seems - something I wouldn't normally have to do), but I think we can expect improvements to be made in the coming weeks, and free updates will be sent out, so we shall see.
With all that said, it is nice to be able to change your look now and again, and I think the mouth gives my avi a definate different look so as much as I can't say its an everyday item for me personally (unlike my Lara Body - I'm loath to take that off!) I think I will get some use from it and it's nice you can change the colour and shade of the lips to switch things up a bit.
All in all - a good mesh mouth, but in need of tweaking here & there, deffo give the demo a try, and KEEP trying the demo -  with ALL your fave skins, and hairs - its amazing how a hair can change the proportions of your face.

So onto our LOTD!












Body::
Eyes - Miko Eyes - Abyss @ {Song}
Mouth - Sweet Lips @ [PXL] (New)
Body - Lara @ Maitreya  
Shape - My Own - Not For Sale 
Skin - Sia II - Ice - India @ Glam Affair
Hands - Casual @ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink 
For Slurls See Body Basics Tab  
Look::
Hair - No 32'15 - Blondes @ (Red)Mint (New)  Hairband - Black Heart Headband @ Tabou Irresistible
Nose Piercing - Septum (x1) @ Pomposity
Necklace - Evil Heart Necklace - Red (Rare) @ Tabou Irresistible at Gatcha Mania (New)
 Rings - Evil Heart Rings - Black & Red (Rare) @ Tabou Irresistible at Gatcha Mania (New)
Tattoo - Henna Crazed Tattoo @ PMS at Thrift Shop
Dress - Lisanna Dress - Black @ Unbothered at THICK (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Braclets - Colours Pack @ Bens Beauty
Mani/Pedi For Slinks - Diamonds Crossbones Polishes @ Zoz at Suicide Dollz (New) 
Shoes - Modig Sandals - Cherry @ Livalle (New)
 
Other::
  Poses - Aiko @ Kirin at Kustom9 (New)
Location - Vida Virtual
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xxx