Saturday 17 January 2015

Not Thinking


Hey Babes <3

Happy Saturday!
I don't know about where you are, but here is freeeeezing, I have been dodging Hailstones all afternoon, so now I'm back in the comfort of home, I have decided to stay rooted to my computer, snuggly in thermal socks and Hubbys hoody - bliss \o/

So what better to do on a Saturday than to shop? Thats what the weekends are for, right?














Body:
Eyes - Anim Eyes - Black @ {Song} 
Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape - My Own - Not For Sale 
Skin - Sia II - Ice - India @ Glam Affair
Hands - Casual @ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink 
For Slurls See Body Basics Tab  
Look:
Hair - Haute - Ombres & Roots @ Little Bones at The Secret Affair (New)
Nose Chain - Camille - White @ LouLou at OMG (New)
Necklace - Nora V2 - White @ LouLou
Top - Guarded Lace Tops - Set 1 @ Hollipocket at Anybody (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bangles - Metals @ Bens Beauty
Mani For Slinks - Slink Jungle Beats @ SHOCK at TBS (New)
Jeans - Cropped Pants - Black @ Maitreya
Shoes - Angelica Heels - Fatpack @ Glamistry

Other:
Poses - Zayra @ ILAYA
Location - Dusty Heights

Happy Shoppng!
xx B xx