Monday 22 December 2014

Ready Or Not?


Ello again Lovelies <3

Omg only 3 more sleeps! I'm sooooo fekking excited now I have everything bought, wrapped, gift tagged and looking shiny and exciting! The Fur babies are using the mountain of presents round the tree as an actual mountain, so by Christmas day there's gonna be kitten claws in my pristine wrappings and bows, but I don't care , its their Christmas too ;o)  In fact they are probably just trying to get to their presents that are far round the back, one of the babies found her unwrapped stocking under our bed and attempted to get her prezzies early! <3

Anywaaaay, to todays posty, which includes brand spanking news from HighRize and Forever Young, plus another gorgeous new hairstyle from Ploom, all the 12 Days Of Christmas styles are amaze, I haven't even gotten to the poses yet but those will come in next post - pinky promise!




**Update** OMFG Well aren't I the moron? I only published the same picture twice - instead of a full and close up - guess my mind was more on RL stuff than here!
My apologies , and here is the close up:
*Feels embarrassed*









Hair - Ayane - Candy Pack @ Ploom (12 Days Of Christmas) (New)
Frostbitten Nose / Cheeks - Sparkle Blush Set - 50% @ Dazed  (10 days Of Christmas) (New)
Lipgloss -  Geanna Lipgloss - Rose @ Izzies
Ear Muffs - Toasty Ears @ Buttery Toast
Scarf - Infinity Scarf - Scot - Perth @ [blissiere]
Top - Cali Winters Bunny Sweater @ HighRize (New)
Arm Warmers - Chloe Arm Warmers - Pack 2 @ Forever Young (New)
Skirt - Mellie Skirt - Pack 2 @ Forever Young
Boots - Cali Winters Boots - Purple @ HighRize (New) (Group Gift)

Poses - Winter Is Here @ Ploom Poses
Location - Winterfall

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx