Thursday 13 November 2014

Dark Vixen


Ello again Dolls!

I called todays posty Dark Vixen, because when I went to see my gorgeous Faylinns (of Buttery Toast fame) new shop she said I looked like "A Vixen ready to swoop in and steal my husband" The cheek! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

But this look is dark and sexeh so I guess I can forgive her.














Hair - Mystic V2 - Candy Pack (Rare)  @ Ploom at Fantasy Gatcha Carnival (New)
Eyelashes - Ice Queen Eyelashes @ !nfinity at Thrift Shop (New) 
Blindfold - Abandoned - Honor @ =Kio= 
Wings - Drakaina Wings - Spiked (Rare) @ [QE] at Kawaii Vs Creepy (New)
Sleeves Tattoo - Tribal Sleeves @ Vestigium (New)
Gloves - Brenty Lace Gloves - Black (Rare) @ Hollipocket
Staff - The Magic Wand Ball - Red Power (New)
Dragons Head - The Magic Ball - Black (New)
Dress - Faux Leather Dress - Black @ Lolita at The Big Show (New)
Leg Tattoo - Gods Power @ Vestigium (New)
Boots -  Irina boots @ Stelloane at Thrift Shop (New)

Poses - Label Motion

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx