Sunday 5 October 2014

I'm Not Scared Of Being On My Own


Hey Girlies! Me again!

As you know, Halloween is just around the corner, and I'm so excited! SL tends to go a bit mad at Halloween and its so much fun!

I have been dying to take some pics at Bentham Manor as its jam packed with allkinds of halloween-y goodies that are all for sale. I seriously wanna buy every single thing there, its such a shame Halloween is just one day! When I went to take todays pics, it was pretty busy (I was followed by a noob with no clothes on, but thats just about how my week has been this week, I wont get into the photo I got sent while I was taking pics at another sim this week, I'll just say eww.  But, anyway I digress!) so I went into the Toy Shop for these pics, and honestly, I wanna live there!

So, anyway, what am I wearing?
Well, Pink Sugah have a gorgeous Halloween-y dress out, free for platinum members. The Halloween party Dress is mesh, and comes in standard sizes, with appliers for Tango included.

The gorgeous hair I have is brand spanking new by Runaway. This hair is one of 3 new releases at the new event The Mystic Realms Fair. The Kerli hair comes in natural colour packs plus 2 ombre packs, one of which  is a new colour set, I'm dying to try it out - maybe next post!
The Mystic Realms fair opens its doors on October 10th. 

!nfinity have a new Group Gift out too, a blood tears tattoo, plus new sexeh heels, in a range of textures, from lace to swirls to glitter <3


























Hair - Kerli - Ombres @ Runaway at Mystic Realms Fair (New)(Opens October 10th)
Blood Tears - You Make My Eyes Bleed @ !nfinity (Group Gift) (New)
Tattoo - Deaths Wisdom @ Vestigium
Arm Cuffs - Diamond Studded Arm Bands @ Pomposity
Gloves - Fingerless Lace Gloves @ Taox
Mani/Pedi (For Slinks) - Ghost Girl Polishes @ Zoz at The Instruments (New)
Rings - Scary Scream Ghost Rings @ E.A Studios at WEIB Sales Room (New)
Dress - Halloween Party Dress - Purple @ Pink Sugah  (Platinum Member Gift) (New)
Shoes - Peep Shoes - Lace @ !nfinity (New)
Poses - Bonnie Poses Pack @ {Imeka}
Location - Bentham Manor
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx