Tuesday 30 September 2014

We Need A Break


Elloooooooo Poppets!

Firstly, please excuse my weekend absence, yesterday was my Sons 15th birthday and so I was in RL dedicating both Sunday, and Monday to him <3 It's scary how fast time flies, it only seems like yesterday I was holding that lil bundle of love in my arms....now I'm screaming at him to tidy his room!

Anyhoo, onto the post, but before I talk about what I'm wearing, I wanna take a second to introduce Babbling Brooks newest sponsor . . . . Please welcome !nfinity to the blog! *Applauds* If you don't know !nfinity yet, you will, cos they have cute things for our fingers and toes and all bits in between! Ok so I mean jewelery and piercings :D
These cute lil rings with (friendly) wasps adorning em are currently available at Thrift Shop, but you will need to be quick, cos that wicked event is closing - fast!

My cute as fook lil headband is by the gorgeous Buttery Toast, they were on sale for Lazy Sunday yesterday, and are normal price from today. Each headband includes a hud to change the colour of the lil eyes - LOVE!

The top is anther new release by HighRize, is mesh and includes appliers for Lolas (not shown here)

My sexy ultra low rize Jeans are by Hollipocket at Suicide Dollz and are 1 of  2 new colours. Azz appliers and Slink Feet appliers are included <3

Finally my booties are another new release by bens Beauty, are for the Slink Mid Foot, and include 18 colours.


















Hair  - Missy - Dipped Pack @ Ploom
Headband - I've Got My Eyes On You Headband - Pink @ Buttery Toast  (New)
Ears - Stretched Ears @ Mandala
Top - Lila Sweater - White @ HighRize (New)
Hip Tattoo (Azz Applier)  / Hand Tattoo (Slink Applier)  - Wild Cherry @ Adored
Rings - The Sting Rings - Lilac/Purple/Turquoise @ !nfinity at Thrift Shop
Mani/Pedi  For Slinks - Glitterheart - Carnation Polishes @ Zoz at Cosmo Sales Room (New)
Jeans - GirlyGirl Jeans Remix - Coral @ Hollipocket at Suicide Dollz (New)
Boots  - Aria High Heel Booties (For Slink Mid) @ Bens Beauty (New)

Poses - Gayle @ Label Motion 
Location - Our Island

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx