Wednesday 24 September 2014

Harvest Moon


Hey Babes!

Today we have news from the gorgeous Ploom and L.Warwick at My Attic, {Vision} - S&F at Gatcha Mania,  Pomposity at Suicide Dollz and another new release at Eclipse Art Studio.

Since going ginger with the Koy "Goodbye Summer" hair I sported a few posts ago ( seen here ) I thought I'd embrace this gorgeous autumn-y colour again.  Its not a colour I wear often, but each time I do I love it, and what better time of year to do it, right?













Hairbow - Kenzi Bow - Blue @ Atooly
Hair - Sierra - Reds Pack @ Ploom at My Attic  (New)
Necklace - Long Dice Necklace @ Pomposity at Suicide Dollz (New) 
Top - Blue/Striped Crop Tank Top @ Gawk
Tattoo - Yggdrasil Sleeves @ Vestigium (New)
Cuffs - Sensation Bracelets @ Eclipse Art Studio
Rings - Era Cross Rings - Silver @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Mani/Pedi - Faded French Polish @ Zoz at Cosmo Sales Room  (New)
Jeans - Mesh Jeans - Blue @ {Vision} - S&F at The Gatcha Mania (New)
Shoes - Elation - Navy/White @ L.Warwick at My Attic (New)
Poses - Poala @ Label Motion
Location - Winterfall
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx