Sunday 10 August 2014

Play The Game, Bitch


Hey Hoooo!

One of the stages of posting a blog post that I love, is choosing a location for the pics. I have found some seriously wicked sims whose owners are generous enough to make them public for us to use. The latest one I discovered is Malalife. I have used this location before, but last night - when I took the pics for this mornings post - I was greeted by one of the sims designers, who showed me round the some of the more hidden spots. I was seriously impressed, I love grungy sims anyway, but this one kicks ass, there are loads of photo ops and I highly recommend visiting.
In fact, I'll be adding a location slurls page above, so if you know of any kick ass locations inworld, hit me up and I'll give you a shout out here and on the locations page.

So, onto the posty, which features new hair by Spellbound, outfit by IAF at The Big Show, kicks by Bubble, and of course, mani by Zoz \o/








Hat/Hair - Nachobitch - Natural Ombres & Dips @ Spellbound (New)
Top - Cropped Jersey - White @ IAF at The Big Show (New)
Shorts - Basic Shorts - Black @ IAF at The Big Show (New)
Baseball Bat & Poses - Z.D.F @ Ploom
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets - Metals Pack @ Bens Beauty
Mani For Slink (Includes Pedi) - Shimmer Basics @ Zoz at Designer Showcase (New)
Socks - Sports Socks @ Forever Young
Kicks - Glitter Sneakers - BW Camo (Rare) @ Bubble

Location - Malalife

Happy Shopping! 
xx B xx