Wednesday 4 June 2014

Lost & Alone No More


*Waves* Hey Loves!

Firstly, how fekking cute is this lil guy? Too cute right? I love him! I was gonna go over to the Arcade and try my chances at winning him, or his rarer brother, but I soon got bored with trying (even the overflow area was full), and so went for a nose round a couple of the many yard sales for gatcha items, and although I paid more for him, gatcha machines hate me so I'd probably still be stood there now trying to win him, with a million of his pals clogging up my inv. Anyway the yardsale I visited is worth a nosey round - LM below, as is the official Arcade LM.

In other non slothy news, Forever Young have sexy lil ripped tops out at Suicide Dollz. The tops come in 2 packs, with 6 colours in each, and a hud that contains appliers for Slink hands, Tango/Mirage boobs & Wowmeh body :D

Also at Suicide Dollz, Pomposity have new spiked bangles out. The Iron Cross Studded bangles are colour change to 14 colours, and feature spikes, chains and cross detail.














Hair - Love Letter - Browns @ Asset (New)
Headchain - Swirly Curly Headchain @ Pomposity
Piercing - Inque @ HV at TDSF
Collar - Padded Cuff Set @ Pomposity
Top - Shredded Top - Pack 1 @ Forever Young at Suicide Dollz (New) 
Bangles - Iron Cross Studded Bangle @ Pomposity at Suicide Dollz  (New)
Nails / Mani - Art Silver Polish & Mesh Nails Set @ Zoz
Rings - Bella Rings - Silver Pack @ Bens Beauty
Slothy - Slothicorn - Cream @ Birdy at The Arcade (New)
Belly Chain - Swirly Curly Belly Chain @ Pomposity
Jeans - Long Jeans - Light Grey @ [LDP]
Shoes - LC Heels @ Reign (Group Gift)
Poses - Mirela @ Label Motion
Location - Paper
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx