Wednesday 21 May 2014

You Know It


Ello again Loves <3

The fantastical Ploom have new hairs out \o/ This huge ponytailed one I LOVE!! So perfect for the fantasy themed stuff out right now <3

Talking of which, ya'll must be lovin The Dark Style Fair, cos the sim is constantly full - I TOLD ya it was gonna be awesome!

And finally, HighRize have brand spanking newness, I had to do this uber sexy bodysuit first, its so high cut, everytime I look at it, I wanna say ouch :D 
 




Hair - Ponya - Ploomage @ Ploom (New)
Headband - Hypnotic Mouse Ears Headband @ Abrasive at  TDSF (New)
Eye Makeup - Astralli Eyeshadows - (Part of The Morrigan Outfit) @ The Plastik at TDSF  (New)
Eyes - Lapse - Clear @ Ellabella
Piercing - Inqu @ HV at TDSF
Collar - Collar Love @ Muka at TDSF (New)
Body - Queen Bee Body @ HighRize (New)
Cuffs - Wrist metallic @ T.I at TDSF  (New)
Nails & Mani For Mesh Nails - Silver Lines Polish @ Zoz at Cosmo Sales Room (New)
Rings - Melissa - Black Leather @ Bens Beauty
Ankle Cuffs - Cuff Love @ Muka
Shoes - Desire Heels For Slink Highs @ Zoz at TDSF (New)
Poses - Morte @ PoSEioN at TDSF (New)
Location - My Home

Happy Shopping!
xXx