Friday 2 May 2014

Finally


Ello again Peeps!

Apologies for no post yesterday, but, OMG, after promising myself I wouldn't move sims again, I decided to - move sims :o/
I'm still with the brilliant Kendallwood Estates, and I think - hope, I have finally found where I want to stay! I've told Wifeh to slap me if I say I wanna move again within the next year, and I fully beleive she will!

So, on to todays posty, which includes Plooms brand spanking new hair, Becca, available exclusively at FaMESHed \o/
Plus a sexeh lil HighRize dress currently available at Fi*Fridays for the next week.




Hair - Becca - Candy Pack @ Ploom at FaMESHed (New)
Headband - Studded Headband - Pink @ Reign
Dress - Doodled Mini Dress- Pink @ HighRize at Fi*Friday (New)
Sleeves Tattoo - Phoenix (Unisex) @ Sourires at She & Him (New)
Arm Bands - Armbands Love @ Muka
Hand Bracelets - Hand Jewellery - Bali Gypsy @ MG at FaMESHed (New)
Leg Tattoo - Dream Catcher @ Your Cocain
Garter - Garter Love @ Muka
Anklets - Cuff Love @ Muka
Shoes - The Lookies - Blue (For Slink High Feet) @ Kenvie
 
Happy Shopping!
xXx