Tuesday 29 April 2014

SodaPoppin'


Ellooo there!

How about some new shoesies for todays posty?
L Warwick have some beauts out at Suicide Dollz. The Spiked Wedges are available in 5 rich leathers, and feature solid wedge heels and silver spikes. The are materials ready, but also look awesome if you don't use that feature <3

I'm also rockin' Plooms Recycle Hair. I love the idea of using soda cans as rollers, and Ploom have another hair like this, but in a different style - called Telephone. Telephone is still available in the mainstore, but isnt mesh. I will deffo pull that one out of my inv in a future post too <3

I forgot about my new jeans that I picked up from Maitreya last week, I love it when I find lil nuggets of awesomeness forgotten in the depths of my inv, but really I do need to get more organised!






Hair - Recycle - Candy Pack @ Ploom (New)
Eyes - Sparkle Eyes - Emeraude @ Tabou Irrestible at Spring Fair (New)
Piercing - Ova Piercings @ Cute Poison
Necklace/Bangles/Rings - Eros Set @ LouLou
Top - Ryleigh - 12 Colour Hud @ Forever Young
Jeans - *Faded* BF Jeans & Belt - @ Maitreya (New)
Foot Tattoo - Rosary Feather  @ Pervette at Jersey Shore
Shoes - Miranda - Leather Spikes Platform Wedge @ L.Warwick at Suicide Dollz (New)

Happy Shopping!
xXx