Thursday 10 April 2014

100 Times Yes


Ello Again Ladies!

100 Block is well and truly open, and jam packed with all things fab-a-roo! Be sure to remove as many scripts as possible when you go, cos there is a limit, I took off my huds (including AO) and managed to keep all my clothes, etc on, and so as not to look like a robot, I did something equally aghh - I flew around the sim, nooby yes, but I was also quick :D

Also, RAFF ends tomorrow, so be sure to grab all the goodies you didn't pick up yet, before they either poof, or go back to full price :o)

Last but by no means least, the very gorgeous [Q.E] have cute lil belly chains out at The Big Show. These lil lovelies are mod, so you can a pic of your very fave person in, so obvs I put the Lovely Hugh Jackman in mine :D It was either him or the Wifeh - Hugh's  gonna win everytime - sorry Wifeh! (Lol nopes, my RL hub wasn't even considered!)





Cat Headband - Duo Tone Kitty Band @ Spellbound (Group Gift) (New)
Hair -Nicki Hair - Duos @ Runaway at RAFF  (Ends Tomorrow)
Pierings - Ova Piercings @ Cute Poison at 100 Block(New) 
 Tattoo - Flower Power - Hell @ Tabou Irrestible at RAFF (Ends Tomorrow)
Necklaces - A Thousand Times Death @ Goth1c0
Arm Cuffs - Armbands Love @ Muka
Bodysuit - Know Me - Purple @ Pink Sugah at 100 Block (New) 
Belly Chain - Framed Belly Chain - Celestial @ [Q.E] at  The Big Show (New)
Bracelets - Iggy Spiked Bracelets @ Atooly at 100 Block (New) 
Hand Tattoo - Compass Love @ Your Cocain at Fi*Fridays
Rings - My Captive Rings - Black @ UtopiaH at 100 Block (New)  
Leg Strap - Amore Legstrap @ [Q.E] 
Anklets - Cuff Love @ Muka 
Shoes - Sovereign Wedges - Black @ Reign at 100 Block (New) 
Happy Shopping!
xXx