Tuesday 18 March 2014

No Place Like Home


Heya me darlin's!

I thought I'd come into the house for todays post, as its somewhere I have never taken any pics, and as Atooly have some cute housey items out, I thought It was a very good excuse to ditch the studio for a bit :D To be completely honest, I spend so little time in my lil house, not all the rooms are even decorated yet, just another job to add to the list eh :D

Anyhoooo, cute lil dress, smokin hot heels, and a lil sass for todays outfit ;o) 




A few of The Colour Combos  -  The Foxy Mules <3 




Shelf - Random Shelf @ Atooly (New)
Cloud Key - Cloud Keyholder @ Atooly (Group Gift) (New)
Cats - Kitshy Kittens @ Intrigue
Hair - Heidi - Colours @ Laviere
Necklace - Petite key Necklace @ Pomposity (New)
Cardi - Mesh Cardigan - Snow @ Deetalez
Dress - Maelynn - Light Pack @ Forever Young at Lubbly Jubblies (New)
Hand Tattoo - Love @ Your Cocain at Fi*Fridays
Ring - My First Jewelery Set - Exclusive @ Bens Beauty (New)
Manicure - Foil Tip Spring Polish @ Zoz (New)
Leg Chain - Worded Heart Thigh Band @ Pomposity (New)
Shoes - Foxy Platform Mules @ Gos at WCF (Exclusive)