Thursday 27 February 2014

Enslaved


Heyaaa Mookypooks <3

***Firstly I just wanna give a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SL Wifeh (RL Besteh) - Have the most fantastic day darlin, I'm so glad you love your presents, and I shall see you later on for gin!! Love ya XXXX ***

Ok..
I'm gonna start today, with the accessories I'm wearin, cos I usually just go right into the outfit first, but yesterday I was talking to Bugsy - the owner of Pomposity who passed me over his newest creation and I have been dyin to blog em since. They are the handcuffs and ankle cuffs, that can optionally attach by a slinky chain that stretches and moves with the wearer. The cuffs will come with a pose in the pack too.
I havent used the handcuffed pose in this post only because as you wouldn't be able to see the wicked eye patch that CC Kre-ations have released! The eyepatch is one of 5 colours, and are original mesh & materials ready. 
The Killer heels are by HighRize and as soon as I saw em I was like :-O I actually have these in RL! (Well mine have a wooden sole but so nearly the same!) So of course I snaffled em up right then \o/

And finally, my outfit, which is a new and exclusive release by Cynful for Whore Couture. The dress has sizes to fit Cute Azz and Phat Azz, and of course regular mesh sizes. There are 5 colours to choose from, and all come with a HUD to change the texture of the belt, and dress part to white striped, black striped and solid - LOVE!
The Choker and Leg cuffs are also  Exclusives for The WCF by {PixelGeek} , I swear, its gonna be amazeballs - totes excitin'!! 





Hair - Valentina - Fades @ Tameless 
Eye Patch - Lumen Eye patch - Crimson @ CC. Kre-ations  (New)
Piercing - Vaeface @ Ellabella 
Collar - Chained Heart Collar - Light Silver @ {Pixelgeek} at WCF3 (WCF Opens march 1st)(New)
Tattoo -  PinUp Tattoo @ Zentro at WCF3 (WCF Opens march 1st)(New)
Dress - Chainbelt Dress @ Cynful at WCF3 (WCF Opens march 1st)(New)
Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs - Single Handcuff Bracelets & Anklets @ Pomposity  
Ring - Diva Knuckle Ring @ Pomposity 
Leg Chains - Leg Heart Chains @ {Pixelgeek} at WCF3 (WCF Opens march 1st)(New)
Cut Knees - Wounded Knees @ Suicidal Unborn 
Shoes - Shoeper Woman - Black @ HighRize