Tuesday 18 February 2014

Creme De La Creme


Ello Babies <3

Excuse my absence - as well as it being Valentines day on Friday, it was my RL bday yday, and I was so spoiled over the weekend & completely lovin it, that I couldnt even get near a computer - ha \o/
(Tho I do have to give a lil squeeze to all those Peeps on FB who took their time to send me birthday messages - I am such a shit FB-er, I'm never on there -  so it meant a lot that people took a minute to msg me there - loves to em all <3

K, so on to the posty!




Hair - Hair No 18'14 - Blondes(Red)Mint  (New)
Lipstick Tattoo - Edible Bod TattHollipocket at Men Only Gatcha (New)
Jacket - Vivian Jacket - Cream @ {Vision}-S&F  (New)
Bag - Paris Clutch - Grey @ Bens Beauty (New)
Skirt - Darla Skirt - White @ Bens Boutique  (New)
Shoes - Miranda Heels - Petal @ Fri.day (New)