Wednesday 5 February 2014

Buddies


Hiya Girlies!

I've seen this adorable lil doggy on a few of the blogs, and instantly fell in love. But I had assumed it was a Zooby Dog, therefore quite expensive so I didn't think of buying one.
Until that is, I saw that its actually made by Birdy and is available at The Mens Dept - yay!
So as soon as I could, off I popped and adopted my own lil Boston Terrier, whom I have called Scamp after one of my RL Fur Babies (Who is actually a cat but hey no matter :D )
He totes adorbs, no? 
Dont be surprised if he geggs in on the next few posts :D







Hair - Such - Hud 03 @ Magika 
Eyes - Phantasm Eyes - Pale One @ Ellabella
Piercing - Vae Face  @ Ellabella
Necklace/Bracelets - Rampage Gangster Set @ Pomposity  (New)
Tattoo - Deaths Wisdom @ Vestigium 
Romper - Acid Wash Romper V2 - Black @ Suicidal Unborn 
Dog - Boston Buddy @ Birdy at The Mens Dept    (New)
Watch - Angelique @ Bens Beauty  (New)
Rings - Skull Knuckle Rings @ Pomposity  
Leg Tattoo - Fairytales @ Vestigium 
Boots - (ePunk) Boots - Black & Add On Hud @ (Red)Mint