Thursday 23 January 2014

Road Trip


Heya Pookies <3

Forever Young have cute lil ruffled denim dresses out at the Hipster Fair. Called Melody, the dresses come with a hud to change the ruffle colours, and include Tango appliers.
The cute lil boots are a new release by Bens Boutique and include a texture change hud with a choice of 18! colours. 
The look made me think of a country/cowgirly,so I decided to venture out and where better than to Tableau? With its Western theme its perfect. While I was there, I stumbled across a wicked Caravan/Trailer by Cheeky Pea and I couldn't resist taking my pics there. It has a ton of animations around the cooker/sink, and single/couple animations on the bed. There are also props  to rezz depending on your activity. I deffo want one of these at home <3 








Hair/Hat - Jill - Light Blondes Truth
Necklace - Gothic Pastel Necklace - Black&White @ .StrawBerry. (New)
Dress - Melody Ruffled Dress - Floral Pack @ Forever Young at Hipster Fair  (New)
Hand Tattoo - Stars @ Your Cocain at Fi*Fridays  (New)
Boots - Eva Boots - Texture Change @ Bens Boutique On MP (New)
Caravan - Roswell Caravan By Cheeky Pea 
Location - Tableau