Saturday 18 January 2014

Pull 'Em Up When Ya Done

Hey Pooks <3

Here I am down on my land, I so loves my lil place, and sadly dont see it enough! But I thought, wot a nice location to get a bit jiggy on the pier!
Dont worry, the Flamingos dont mind. they all of a suden looked the other way  ;o) 





Hair - Lulu - Hud 3 @ Catwa
Top - Sweetie Top - Pack 02 @ Forever Young at The Boobies Show  (New)
Gloves - Boudoir Gloves - White @ Tabou Irrestible at OMG
Hand Tattoo - Stars (For Slink Hands) @ Your Cocain at Fi*fridays  (New)
Rings - Melissa - Pink Leather @ Bens Beauty 
Belly Piercing - Self - Cass @ Ellabella at OMG
Hip Tatt - Diamond & RoseRunaway
Skirt - Lolita - White
Knicks - Dropped Panties 
Sore Knee - I Gotsa Booboo @ UtopiaH
Foot Tattoo - Henna @ Your Cocain at Fi*fridays  (New)
Shoes -Majesty Heels - White @ Reign 
(Both For Slink Med Feet)
Location - Home <3