Saturday 21 December 2013

Starry Eyed


Hellooooooo Monkehs!

Well its been a couple days since my last post, but I think we're all in the same busy boat, gettin' ready for Christmas so I'm sure I'll be forgiven ;o) that being said though, I didn't want to be forgotten either, so here's a quick posty with a couple goodies from this round of GFW, plus newness from Tameless & Bens Beauty :D




Hair - Lindsey - Fades PackTameless  (New) 
Piercing - VaefaceEllabella 
Earrings - Supernova Earrings - Blue/Silver @ Klepsydra at Jersey Shore   (For GFW) 
Sleeves Tattoo - Beauty Cherry BlossomZentro 
Top - Star Top Mystery at Jersey Shore  (For GFW) 
Torso & Azz Tattoo - Be My Flower @ Your Cocain at Fi*Fridays   (New) 
Belly Chains - Babette Hip Chains Maxi Gossomer 
Jeans - Boyfriend Jeans - Light Wash[Q.E] 
Bracelets - Hoop Mesh Bangles - Metal PackBens Beauty 
Rings - Skeleton Rings BY PMS @ OMG - Coming Soon! 
Shoes - Lexi Wedges - Red @ Bens Beauty   (New)