Sunday 10 November 2013

Oh Deer


Ello Munchkins! <3

I just have to say , I need this hat in RL :D I love it! How adorable is it? Too adorbs! Its a gatcha item from Forever Young at The Thrift Shop, and is fully mod so you can wear it with any hair, its gorgeous, I love it, did I already mention that?





Hat - Oh Deer! #8 @ Forever Young at The Thrift Shop (New - Gatcha)
Hair - Sudden - Hud 03 @ Magika (New)
Eyes - Pretty Eyes - Silver Moon @ Pink Sugah (New - Gatcha) 
Piercing - Throwback 2 - Silver @ Ellabella at TRFF  (New)
Necklace - Buddy - Mum @ LouLou at TRFF  (New-Exclusive)
Top - Leanne V Necks - Pack 1 @ Forever Young at Silicone   (New)
Bracelets - Tiny Round Bracelets - Metal - BlackEclipse Art Studio 
Rings - Melissa - Silver packBens Beauty 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails Jamman 
Belt - Asteroid - Red LouLou 
Shorts - Daisy Who? Shortehs @ Hollipocket at The Azz Show (New-Exclusive)
Boots - Lace Up Gladiator Sandals Ison