Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sweet As Candy(corn)


Hey Hey Munchkins! <3

Omg more news from the fantabulous Forever Young \o/

You may have heard of an event called The Body Modification Expo :o) Well, Forever Young have a gorgeous brand spanking new shape out especially for the event. I say brand spanking new, not only is it new, but its also the first shape that Forever Young have released, and although I dont usually blog skins or shapes (I find it hard as I'm super fussy on my skin/shapes combo) I HAD to blog this shape cos its just too damn cute! I'm wearing it with the Berry by Al Vulo skin, and it goes super well, I wanna try it with all my other Al Vulo skinnys too. The face is super pretty, and the body comes in 3 modifiable types : A thin, A Thick, and an Azz shape. Of course I'm sporting the Azz shape as the cutesss outfit includes an applier for Phat Azz as well as Lolas Tango boobies.
Now talking of the outfit, this is by Like! and is currently available at Bewbapalooza. It comes with the lil candy corn hat, plushie, tongue and lingerie, as well as appliers mentioned <3

The hair is a previous years Halloween gifty by Magika and although not available in this colour, is still available in all the usual colours.






Shape - Mala - AzzForever Young at Body Modification Expo (New - Exclusive) 
Hair - Faint - Candy Corn *See Note Above*Magika 
Outfit - Candy Corn Queen @ Like! at Haunted Bewbapalooza  (New-Exclusive) 
Wings - Flutter By Wings - CandyCorn @ Hollipocket At Oh My Gatcha   (OMG) 
Chest tattoo - Spooky Tatt - Jack - Colour[QE] at Haunted Bewbapalooza  (New-Exclusive) 
Hip Tattoo - Live Free @ Your Cocain   (New) 
Shoes - VenusN-Core